Unbeaten in League From the Start of a Season
38 (All Season) – Arsenal (Premier League) 2003/04
29 – Liverpool (Old Div 1) 1987/88
29 – Leeds United (Old Div 1) 1973/74
Unbeaten League Sequence During a Single Season
38 – Arsenal (Premier League) 2003/04
30 – Burnley (Old Div 1) 1920/21
Unbeaten Sequence in the Premier League
49 – Arsenal 2002/03 – 2003/04 – 2004/5
This is an all time unbeaten league sequence!
Other Current Records / Landmarks
- Unbeaten in 49 Premier League matches. This in an overall record.
- The unbeaten run was ended on October 24, 2004 by Manchester United, who defeated Arsenal 2-0 at Old Trafford.
- Arsenal remained unbeaten at home in the Premier League until February 1, 2005.
- Arsenal went the entire 2003/4 Premier League season unbeaten. This an all time record.
- Arsenal only lost two Premier League matches in the year 2003. These were Blackburn(a) March 15, 2003 and Leeds(h) May 4, 2003.
- Arsenal only lost two Premier League matches in the year 2004. These were Manchester United (a) October 24, 2004 and Liverpool (a) November 28, 2004.
- Arsenal went the whole of the year 2004 unbeaten at home in the Premier League.
During the 2003/4 Premier League season, Arsenal failed to score on only four occasions 0-0 draws with Birmingham, Newcastle, Fulham and Manchester United. Before the Fulham match, Arsenal had scored in 46 consecutive home league matches, stretching back to Middlesbrough (h) Sat 14 April 2001 (Lost 0-3).